SL1375
Tideland Haven House Plan | Our Town Plans

Now, THIS is one of the most popular house plans on artfoodhome.com – This plan appeals to so many. It offers wonderful indoor space as well as outdoor (i.e. fireplace on side porch – what a dream!) – and if you have a good view this plan has a lot of wonderful windows so you can take advantage. A great design by Historical Concepts!

This is theTideland Haven house plan by Historical Concepts, which is offered by Our Town Plans for Southern Living. This plan is 2,418 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. It's a beauty isn't it? (Click HERE to see more images, both interior and exterior!!) We know someone who built this house, and its a beauty! Nestled along the marsh it truly is the perfect plan for that setting. If you note, there is a fireplace inside as well as outside, and that porch… WHOA! A large unscreened porch and another screened porch. You just can't beat it! I think if I were building this house I would flip flop the dining room and kitchen… Only because I love my kitchen sink in front of the window for all the times I am eating brownies washing dishes! Although, on second thought maybe I wouldn't flip flop it, because then I could see the TV, which would be really nice when baking and making dinner! Either way, this is a nice open design, with the perfect amount of porches, both screened and unscreened. Now THIS is living!

Would you like to see more photos of this house? Click HERE,then click on the small photos in the lineup to see the images. I love how they put boards horizontally on the walls.  (Be sure to look at the "real" images… they are amazing)! This post has been updated 6/4/13 to include an image of the porch with wire instead of wooden spindles…

SL Plan 1375
Tideland Haven House Plan | Our Town Plans

How fabulous is this?? One more thing I would do… friends of ours opted for horizontal wire on the porches so that your view is unobstructed. I like that so much better than spindles which limit your view. I guess if I had small children I might prefer spindles, but Fred, Charlie (dog) and I would go for the wire…

HMSHAM06
Tideland Haven House Plan | Our Town Plans

These are the spindles I like… wire… photo below from a friend, Joe H. – thanks Joe!

Wire for spindles photo from Joe H
Tideland Haven House Plan | Our Town Plans

Catch you back here tomorrow!

All images via OurTownPlans.com, used with permission…

Images are not for construction or reproduction, they are property of the design firm.